QUT Oodgeroo Unit
Established in 1991, the Oodgeroo Unit is the centre of QUT’s activities in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander education, studies and research. We’re committed to developing better access to university education for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and promote higher levels of participation in tertiary education.
Our main administration office is located at Kelvin Grove, and we have offices and more facilities at our Gardens Point and Caboolture campuses. On each campus we have computer labs, quiet places to study and work with tutors, and places to meet with other students.
The Oodgeroo Unit:
- helps Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to enter university
- offers students academic, personal and cultural support
- conducts academic research in Indigenous studies, knowledge and associated areas of interest
- provides an Indigenous perspective to the university through teaching and learning
- organise events for staff students and the general public.
Telephone: +61 7 3138 3610
Email: information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch 2014 Go Further! QUT Experience and more here: